Lumenera’s INFINITY2-2 digital CCD camera offers excellent sensitivity, high resolution and a wide dynamic range for brightfield, darkfield, and DIC imaging applications.
With 1616X1216 resolution and on-board processing, the INFINITY2-2 delivers outstanding image quality for a wide variety of scientific applications. Live video preview provides for real-time focus while auto exposure and auto white balance efficiently capture your optimal image. An intuitive user application provides camera controls while full integration to popular third-party imaging applications is available through our TWAIN drivers.
The USB 2.0 digital interface ensures a simple plug and play installation – and one standard cable minimizes camera clutter.
Every INFINITY camera includes INFINITY ANALYZE software for advanced camera control, image processing, measuring and annotation, as well as INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive user interface which includes all of the basic features needed to control your INFINITY camera and capture images.
The INFINITY2-2 is available in color or monochrome.
- The high-speed USB 2.0 interface eliminates a framegrabber and facilitates ease of installation on both laptop and desktop computers.
- The low noise characteristic of the INFINITY2-2, 2.0 megapixel CCD image sensor results in crisp color quality for the most demanding brightfield and darkfield microscopy applications including clinical pathology and cytology, histology, life science and geology.
- Full color sub-windowing allows for rapid focus and scanning of samples: 12 fps at full 1616X1216 resolution, 30 fps at smaller regions of interest.
- Select 8 and 12-bit pixel data modes.
- The RGB data captured through each pixel contains 30-bits of color image information resulting in 1024 intensity values per color.
- Camera control through an intuitive user TWAIN interface results in rapid image capture archiving and documentation for high throughput applications, demanding research environments and teaching facilities.
- The INFINITY2-2 has a compact design equipped with a C-Mount, facilitating installation on all microscope configurations including upright, inverted and stereo.
- Software compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 and 64-bits) and Mac OS 10.6 or higher
|Image Sensor||1/1.8” Interline Sony ICX274 2.01 megapixel color progressive scan CCD sensor|
|Effective Pixels||1616 x1216, 4.4μm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||12 fps at full resolution, higher fps with binning and ROI|
|Digital Output||8 and 12-bit|
|Read Noise||12 e- rms|
|Readout Frequency||28.6 MHZ|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||2.00 x 2.50 x 1.63 inches (board level)|
2.25 x 3.85 x 1.56 inches (enclosed)
|Power Requirement||USB bus power, or external 5VDC - 500mA|
|Operating Temperature||0° C to +50° C|
|Operating Humidity||5%-95%, Non-condensing|
|Integration Time||1/1000 to 16 sec.|
|Auto Exposure||Automatic / Manual|
|White Balance||Automatic / Manual|
|Gain||Programmable / 1 to 10x optimizable|
|Interface Connector||Standard USB 2.0 high-speed interface|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||3.85 x 2.00 x 2.75 inches|
|Lens Mount||C-Mount lens adapter|
|Binning Options||2x2, 4x4|
- Pentium 4, 1.3 GHz or higher
- 512 MB RAM
- 60 MB hard drive free space or more
- USB 2.0 Port
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or 7
Minimum PC Requirements:
- 600 MHz Processor
- 256 MB of SDRAM
- 20 MB hard drive free space
- USB 2.0 Port
- Windows 98 or ME with a USB 2.0 Add-in card and driver
- INFINITY2-2 digital camera for USB 2.0
- CD-ROM with INFINITY user application software
- TWAIN driver
- USB 2.0 cable