Lumenera’s INFINITY2-5 digital CCD camera offers excellent sensitivity, high resolution and a wide dynamic range for brightfield, darkfield, and DIC imaging applications.
With 2448 X 2048 resolution and on-board processing, the INFINITY2-5 delivers outstanding image quality for a wide variety of scientific applications. Live video preview provides for real-time focus while auto exposure and auto white balance efficiently capture your optimal image. An intuitive user application provides camera controls while full integration to popular third-party imaging applications is available through our TWAIN drivers.
Excellent Color Reproduction:
Years of experience in the microscopy market have allowed Lumenera to develop specialized color algorithms ensuring excellent color reproduction in samples ranging from stained cells to wafer inspection.
Full Image Analysis Software Included:
Every INFINITY camera includes INFINITY ANALYZE software for advanced camera control, image processing, measuring and annotation, as well as INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive user interface which includes all of the basic features needed to control your INFINITY camera and capture images.
Third-Party Software Integration:
INFINITY cameras are integrated into a variety of third-party software packages through direct drivers or with TWAIN/DirectX support.
Mac Camera Software:
A Mac camera driver, capture application and ImageJ plug-in are available for the INFINITY2-5.
- 2/3” format progressive scan 5.0 megapixel CCD sensor
- Full color sub-windowing allows for rapid focus and scanning of samples; 9 fps at full 2448 x 2048 resolution, 23 fps at 640 x 480 (with ROI)
- 8 or 14-bit pixel data modes
- Software compatible with Windows 2K, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 and 64-bits) and Mac OS 10.6 or higher
- Includes TWAIN and DirectX/Direct Show support
- Optional GPI/O for control of peripherals and synchronization
|Image Sensor||Sony Super HAD ICX655, CCD, color or mono, progressive scan|
|Effective Pixels||2448 x 2048, 3.45 µm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||9 fps at 2448 x 2048|
|Dynamic Range||58 dB|
|Bit Depth||8 or 14-bit|
|Read Noise||10 e-|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power (or external 5 V DC, 500 mA)|
|Power Consumption||~2.5 W|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 ° C|
|Operating Humidity||5 - 95 %, Non-condensing|
|Exposure Range||161 μs to 500 ms (video) 161 μs to 71 min (snapshot)|
|Exposure Control||Manual and automatic control|
|White Balance||Manual and automatic control|
|Gain Range||1 to 25.6 x|
|Interface Connector||USB 2.0 high-speed interface|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||3.85 x 2 x 2.75 inches|
|Lens Mount||Adjustable C-Mount standard|
Recommended PC Specs:
- Pentium 4, 1.3 GHz or higher
- 512 MB RAM
- 500 MB hard drive free space or more
- USB 2.0 Port
- Windows 7
Minimum PC Requirements:
- 600 MHz Processor
- 256 MB of SDRAM
- 200 MB hard drive free space
- USB 2.0 Port
- Windows XP
- INFINITY2-2 digital camera for USB 2.0
- DVD with INFINITY user application software
- TWAIN driver
- USB 2.0 cable