The INFINITY4-11 boasts excellent color rendition, making it ideal for life science, clinical, and industrial applications.
Lumenera’s INFINITY4-11 digital CCD camera is based on the Kodak KAI-11002 11 megapixel sensor. Matching the large field of view of a 35mm camera, this USB 2.0 camera offers 3.5 frames per second at full 4008 x 2672 resolution, fast 60 fps through binning and ROI, and on-board processing for superior image quality. Live video preview provides for real-time focus while auto exposure and auto white balance efficiently capture your optimal image. A USB 2.0 digital interface ensures a simple plug-and-play installation.
Capture high quality images through Lumenera’s INFINITY ANALYZE — an advanced image capture, measurement and processing software package that is included with your camera. The INFINITY4-11 can also be fully integrated with other third-party imaging applications through our TWAIN driver.
A custom coupler engineered for all microscope models is available for the INFINITY4-11. This F-mount coupler allows you to take full advantage of this high resolution camera by ensuring that the entire 43mm field of view is visible. For more information please refer to the Large-Format Custom Coupler datasheet.
The INFINITY4-11 is available in color or monochrome.
- Large format 10.7 megapixel CCD sensor.
- Excellent sensitivity with high fidelity color reproduction.
- Custom coupler for all microscope models now available.
- Progressive scan with electronic global shutter.
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface eliminates a framegrabber and facilitates ease of installation on both laptop and desktop computers.
- Ideal for the most demanding brightfield and darkfield microscopy applications, including clinical pathology and cytology, histology, life science and geology.
- Full color sub-windowing allows for rapid focus and scanning of samples: 3.5 fps at full 4008X2672 resolution, 60 fps with binning and reduced preview resolution.
- Selectable 8 and 12-bit pixel data modes
- MAC compatible.
- The RGB data captured through each pixel contains 36-bits of color image information resulting in 4096 intensity values.
- Capture high quality images with INFINITY ANALYZE - an advanced image capture, measurement and processing software package.
- The INFINITY4-11 has a compact design equipped with an F-Mount, facilitating installation on all microscope configurations including upright, inverted and stereo (with coupler).
- Software compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 and 64-bits) and Mac OS 10.6 or higher
|Image Sensor||35mm large format Interline Kodak KAI11002 10.7 megapixel color progressive scan CCD sensor|
|Effective Pixels||4008x2672, 9μm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||3.5 fps at full resolution, 60 fps with binning and ROI|
|Digital Output||8 and 12-bit|
|Readout Frequency||32 MHZ|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||3.50” x 3.85” x 4.09”|
|Power Requirement||External 12VDC – 2A|
|Power Consumption||~18.7 Watts|
|Operating Temperature||0° C to +50° C|
|Operating Humidity||5%-95%, Non-condensing|
|Integration Time||1/5000 to 364 ms.|
|Shutter||Progressive scan with global shutter|
|ROI||User Selectable through mouse click and drag|
|Binning Options||2x2, 3x3, 4x4|
|Auto Exposure||Automatic / Manual|
|White Balance||Automatic / Manual|
|Gain||Programmable / 1 to 10x|
|Interface Connector||Standard USB 2.0 high-speed interface|
|Lens Mount||F-Mount lens adapter (ordered separately)|
- Pentium 4, 1.3 GHz or higher
- 512 MB RAM
- 60 MB hard drive free space or more
- USB 2.0 Port
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or 7
Minimum PC Requirements:
- 600 MHz Processor
- 256 MB of SDRAM
- 20 MB hard drive free space
- USB 2.0 Port
- Windows 98 or ME with a USB 2.0 Add-in card and driver
- INFINITY4-11 digital camera for USB 2.0
- CD-ROM with INFINITY user application software
- TWAIN driver
- USB 2.0 cable
- International Power Supply – 12V, 2A, 24W
Infinity Analyze Tutorial