Lumenera’s INFINITYHD microscopy camera is a full featured, stand alone, high definition scientific imaging solution offering full 1080p60 preview with superb color reproduction and extremely fast frame rates. Directly connecting to an HDMI monitor without connecting to a PC, or utilize the plug and play USB 2.0 for white balance and image capture. Extremely fast response times allows this HD camera to quickly reacts to lighting changes in any life science, clinical or material application.
This HD camera provides the required 60 fps needed for true high definition, unlike many competitors professing to be HD but offering considerably lower frame rates. This allows for smooth sample manipulation on the preview without any lag.
The included software allows for camera white balance as well as image capture. The software is intuitive and can be set up in minutes. Once the camera is initially installed, the camera can run independently or used via the high-speed USB 2.0 connection.
- 1/3” (16:9) CMOS 2 megapixel sensor
- 1080p60 high definition format 1920 x 1080
- Direct output to HDMI monitor
- Optional USB 2.0 output to PC
- Software compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 32 and 64-bit, for white balance and image capture
- Warranty - One (1) year parts and labor
Recommended PC Specs:
- Pentium 4, 1.3 GHz or higher
- 512 MB RAM
- 500 MB hard drive free space or more
- USB 2.0 Port
- Windows 7
Minimum PC Specs:
- 600 MHz Processor
- 256 MB of SDRAM
- 200 MB hard drive free space
- USB 2.0 Port
- Windows XP
INFINITY HD BROCHURE